Beer Sweepstakes ★ ★ ENTER TO WIN ★ ★
Four NC Beer Getaways: Asheville, Brevard, Durham and Outer Banks
Show your enthusiasm for North Carolina craft beer by entering this sweepstakes for your chance to win one of four amazing beer-themed getaways. You and a guest could enjoy a trip to Asheville or Brevard in the mountains, Durham in the central region of the state or the Outer Banks on the coast. Each getaway prize pack (listed below) includes a special brewery or beer festival experience, meals, accommodations, beer swag and a gift card to help cover travel expenses.
Asheville Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Prize Pack
Includes two VIP tickets to the New Belgium Tour de Fat, two Nemo StarGazer chairs from Great Outdoor Provision Co., a lodging package, gift cards for local food experiences and other beer-related activities, and a $500 gift card to help get you to the destination.
Durham Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Prize Pack
Includes a behind-the-scenes brewery experience and food pairing at Bull City Burger and Brewery for four people, two Durham Bulls tickets with a $25 voucher for concessions, a DrinkTank growler from Great Outdoor Provision Co., a lodging package, gift cards for local food experiences and other beer-related activities, and a $500 gift card to help get you to the destination.
Outer Banks Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Prize Pack
Includes a behind-the-scenes brewery and food experience at the Weeping Radish Farm Brewery, a Lost Colony evening package in Manteo, two passes for an outdoor adventure from Kitty Hawk Kites, two vouchers for a meal and live music at the Outer Banks Brewing Station, a lodging package, an ICEMULE cooler from Great Outdoor Provision Co., and a $500 gift card to help get you to the destination.
Brevard Getaway Sweepstakes Prize Pack
Includes two weekend passes to Oskar Blues Brewery’s Burning Can Festival with a car camping spot, a VIP tour of the Oskar Blues Brewery, two Osprey DayLite packs, gift cards and water bottles from Great Outdoor Provision Co., and a $500 gift card to help get you to the destination.
Must be 21 years of age to enter. Sweepstakes ends Monday, April 30, 2018. Taxes and gratuities not included. See complete listing of the Official Rules below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The NC Beer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on or about March 29, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on April 30, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 21 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina or the NC Craft Brewers Guild (“Sponsors”), or Luquire George Andrews (“Administrator”) or any of the participating Sweepstakes partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, with Untappd and Jebbit, Inc., “Released Parties”), their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules and agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, any damages, personal injury or death, which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). By participating, you agree to the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: Entries are limited to up to five per person/email account for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any entries over five from any person or email account and entries in excess of the stated limitation will be void. To enter, complete at least one of the following entry points:
- To enter on NCBeerMonth.com, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, ZIP code and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately receive one entry into a database for a random drawing to win one of the four Sweepstakes packages. Handwritten entries will be manually entered into the database before the drawing is held. Entries via NCBeerMonth.com are limited to one per person/email account for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- To enter using the Untappd app, you must download the Untappd app on your phone and check in by tagging the North Carolina craft brewery or participating craft beer retail location (NC Beer Month venue) you’re at. Check in to five total participating North Carolina Beer Month venues to unlock NC Beer Passport Badge Tier 1 and earn one entry to the Sweepstakes. Check in to ten total participating North Carolina Beer Month venues to unlock NC Beer Passport Badge Tier 2 and earn one additional entry to the Sweepstakes. Check in to fifteen total participating North Carolina Beer Month venues to unlock NC Beer Passport Badge Tier 3 and earn a third entry to the Sweepstakes. Entries via Untappd are limited to three per person/email account for the entire Sweepstakes Period. You must tag the NC brewery or participating NC craft beer retail location to check in, and can only check-in to each participating venue once. No purchase is necessary to receive these entries – Untappd users are not required to purchase a beer in order to check in at participating NC Beer Month venues.
- To enter through the Jebbit quiz, take the “What N.C. Beer Are You?” quiz and enter your email address to submit your entry. Entries via Jebbit are limited to one per person/email account for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. By submitting an entry, entrant represents and warrants that the entry conforms to these Official Rules and understands that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify the entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
WINNER DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION: The potential Sweepstakes winners will be selected on or about May 7, 2018 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. In no event will Sponsor award more than the number of prizes stated herein. Potential winners will be notified via email. Potential winners must respond to the initial notification within 48 hours of the initial contact. The potential winners must sign, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, fails to respond to the initial notification within the stated time period or fails to return all required documents within the stated time period, or if a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or less value for prizes that become unavailable.
SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: Grand Prize includes one of the following four NC Beer Getaways:
- Asheville Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Package: 2 VIP tickets to the New Belgium Tour de Fat beer & music festival (date TBD), a lodging package, gift cards for local food experiences and other beer-related activities, a $500 gift card and 2 Nemo StarGazer Series chairs from Great Outdoor Provisions Co.
- Brevard Getaway Sweepstakes Package: 2 weekend passes to Oskar Blues Brewery’s Burning Can Festival (August 10-11, 2018) with a car camping spot, a VIP tour of the Oskar Blues Brewery, a $500 gift card and 2 Great Outdoor Provisions Co. Osprey DayLite packs, Great Outdoor Provision Co. gift cards and water bottles.
- Durham Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Package: 4 tickets to a private brewery tour at Bull City Burger and Brewery including a tasting of 4 beers on tap and their award-winning pickle chips, 2 tickets to the Durham Bulls baseball game including a $25 concession gift card, a lodging package, gift cards for local food experiences and other beer-related activities, a $500 gift card and a Great Outdoor Provisions Co. DrinkTank growler.
- Outer Banks Beer Getaway Sweepstakes Package: A behind-the-scenes brewery and food experience at the Weeping Radish Farm Brewery, dinner and brewer-led beer tasting for 2 at Lost Colony Brewery & Café, including 2 tickets to The Lost Colony Outdoor Drama, 2 passes for an outdoor adventure with Kitty Hawks Kites, 2 vouchers for a meal and live music at Outer Banks Brewing Station, a lodging package, a $500 gift card and an ICEMULE cooler from Great Outdoor Provisions Co.
Vacation package is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, hardware or software malfunctions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated allowable number of entries by using multiple/different profiles or identities will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, which in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and, if terminated, at its discretion, award the prizes from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain a listing of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Luquire George Andrews, Attn: Taryn Huson, 4201 Congress Street, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC 28209. All requests must be received by May 9, 2018.
Sponsored by: Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (15000 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC, 27513), in conjunction with the NC Craft Brewers Guild.